• We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Knowledgeworld e-store related activities.
• We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with e-store. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, geographical location, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to e-store, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We use the information that to fulfill our commitments with you and to provide you the service up-to the mark. This includes sending you information and offers for marketing and promotional purposes. We may analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant offers and information. The information may be used:
• To improve customer service
• To receive, process and ship your orders
• To improve your browsing experience of Knowledgeworld website
• To improve our Web Services
• To send updated emails / newsletter
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
We take responsibility for all the personal data (such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth) that you provide us with, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you create a personal profile.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use the data that we collect to fulfill our commitments to you and to provide you with the service that you expect. This includes sending you information and promotional offers for marketing purposes. In order to provide you with relevant offers and information, we may analyze your personal data. We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
What Information Does Knowledeworld Share With Third Parties?
Knowledgeworld may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Jockey Pakistan who perform services on our behalf or process authorized transactions. The personal information we share with these companies to perform services on our behalf is protected via contractual agreements and cannot be shared. We do not sell your information to any third party nor do we disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties.
What Are Your Rights?
You have rights to request information about your personal data we collect. If it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you may ask to have the information modified or removed.